> TOPICS: (of previous newsletters) Mining Law of 1872 vs: the 1934 SEC Regulations that have grown too Big to Fail? ; What is an Ounce of Gold really worth ETF certificates pretending to be mining stocks, backed by Bit coins? ; Is the safest retirement shelter program building affordable homes with Green Mining and Nono-Technology that is dealing with Global Climate Change? And now the breaking news of the US withdrawal of a World Wide Global Warming acknowledgment agreement.
Gold and Silver Price Fixing ; Opportunities in Unknown Minerals over the undervalued : Mother Earth is our Time Proven Source of Wealth.
Stanford finance professor Anat R. Admati 's The Bankers’ New Clothes: What’s Wrong With Banking and What to Do About It ; Gillian Tett's FOOLS GOLD; and Elizabeth Warren, author of the 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act of 2013.Please note, Wall Street, all of the above authors are a Ms., in a political payback time where it took 97 years of voting rights for a woman to become a presidential candidate. Just hope 'Insider trader' Martha Stewart isn't appointed to clean house somewhere for being thrown out the window of a Wells Fargo stage coach by the good old insider trader's boy club to feed the wolves, sharks, bears, bulls and "hawgs".
In response to President Trump's world-wide public withdrawal of the Paris Global Clean Air Accords,we needa wee bit of response from the supply side of the 'hard rock' US mining industry. As defined by a reference to the second on his list to lost jobs to a false science/ fake news sector in the cement industry. As in turning hard rock limestone into cement, which has long been identified as a unavoidable negative "Global Warming" leader in Green Energy production. Something we are already working on and do not need misguided government regulation help.
What the 'hard rock' supply side of our free-traded away declining industry needs to make known to the voting public is that "clean coal, soft rock" jobs were already doomed by the logical introduction of low-cost job replacing automation machinery, making the underground work far less dangerous.
And, that any reference to using any remaining "American Steel?" corporations to supply oil pipeline corporations with an impossible to comply standard set by Chinese researchers of the benefits of nepheline syenite when it comes to clean air standards.
This regulation by withdrawing Congressional support attitude equals the stupidity of the US allowing Union Carbide to go bankrupt ( as questioned by Lezlie Stahl of 60 Minutes [Fake]News Magazine asking about the leadership loss of the unfunded US Bureau of Mines lead, in Albany Oregon going to Teledyne Wah Chang in rare earths minerals that have lead the way to hybrid electric motors meeting, and exceeding, clean air standards.
It also should be noted that "as the world turns" in the "Clean Air" melodrama the prevailing winds from a polluted China falling out over the casinos of Loss Vegas is a serious asthmatic health problem that O'Trump Care Medical Answers, have also not been answered.
Which brings up to yet-another attempt slipping past the criminal big brother thought police. The same hackers who may have tried to falsely dissuade you on the way to this URL address. Simply because they are desirous of censoring free speech First Amendment editorials by those that have a slightly different concept on what a laissez-fair mining investment should be today. These hackers pointing a fickle finger of falsehood are in fact the ones who have three pointing right back at someone whom cannot be trusted.
What critics signed in as "Mr. Anonymous, from a Nowhere Address" don't realize is Mining Investment has survived since a beginning in the 1950's as The Western Mining Congress Newsletter, and the underground experience gained by being an "at risk" during the Uranium Rush to Moab, Utah in '55 as TheProspector.com suggest, that trying to do due diligence on a very dumb and corruptible smart phone is just as insane as voting on Twitter to select a President.
Since the US Mining Industry has become such a multi-national, disinformation farce, individuals on the supply side of mining for are fighting back by publishing portfolios of impeccable geological reports, government documentation, and independent research 'white papers' concerning the economics of actually delivering a salable product instead of paper promises. Yes these certified information portfolios following take longer to download and read, but they are more trustworthy than a 43-101 certified TSX press releases out of "Hasting Gulch" of Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Hence the following certified PDFs presenting opportunity information only, without something as a Certified Retirement Financial Advisor CRFA, or any other "self regulation" stock market authority approval:
Oregon's Nepheline Syenite Quarry/Mine Is?
* The only other readily soluble natural raw material source of AL203 Alumina, and Si02 Silica aggregate suitable for an affordable suitable thermal mineral in the US other than 3M out of their New Mexico quarry, also in competition with a world wide “free trade” supplier disadvantaged by location, location, shippable location.
* When used in an additive to cement as an after mixture, which may be pumped into reusable forms for tilt-up wall construction, the natural non-toxic (not patentable) mineral, when activated expands a cement truck delivery four to five times.
* As explained as Oregon’s “FoamKrete” the almost do-it-yourself material has allowed homes built of AAC slabs and CLC concrete spray to survive climate change forest and brush fires, resulting flash floods or mud slides, and thanks to the hydrogen bubbles with an extreme R-value also is considered a very green, very clean air mined product by environmentalists.
* Oregon’s Table Mountain nepheline syenite uniform sill, as documented by published US Geological Survey, and Oregon Department of Mineral Industries reports, contains a mappable 750-800 Million tons of the same “rare earths rocks” chemistry that is selling in a “face powder” -325 fine form in China for $250 per ton, FOB.
* The majority of the mountain is held by 32 twenty acre (a square mile) un-patented Mining Law of 1872 claims. These are subject to US Forest Service CFR regulations concerning an added value over a common variety use for gravel. as used to maintain the FS logging road leading to a microwave tower on the mountain. Historically the three jetty rock quarries have already been permitted, but are not a value added use today.
* As this is Oregon Territory, attention must also be paid to the USFS conservationist multiple uses as watershed, recreational, and sensible timber management for scenic values. This is why the required plan of action for FoamKrete will contain mining engineering proposals of boring into a MOH 6 hardness rock, where the traditional underground tailing dump waste becomes the product.
* Of course all of this is much to much for a 78-year old single signature claim holder, who knows from previous ventures the property is almost too big for even one company. One CFR clear listed use answer is to simply put the asset to work a needed marketplace of affordable housing.
* This is why the price tag for 16 twenty acre claims (out of 32 twenty acre claims) covering half of the mountain (either the north or south half) is set at $25 Million. Where one mining contractor, plus crushing and grinding, could cover both for end-use marketings as FoamKrete.com (almost a franchise), or a needed answer of flowing through to meet and exceed the “fortress” needs of ECOhousingofAmerica.com that would have an almost unfair edge in replacing, for insurance purposes, stick built homes in fire, flood, tsunami tidal surge, earthquake, tornado, and hurricane prone communities.
* Another thing understood at 77 by the single signer owner is that mining is one thing, but selling a mine by the ton is another. Which means lease options, earn-in MLP joint ventures, or stock for stock trades might work where the claims are not used to collateralize them self.
These Click-able Link Buttons to
Down-loadable Documentation Are
Plans of Action to Production.
This is a 21 page overview for someone that might be interested in developing a national network of distributors / dealers of a unique product.
This is a 32 page down-loadable documentation on Oregon's Table Mountain nepheline syenite, supported by qualified sources as:
> A USGS Professional Paper 840;
*Analyses of Eight New USGS Rock Standards
> The State of Oregon;
*Economic Mineral Resources
> A independent consulting geologists report;
*Geological Field Reconnaissance and Sampling Program
> University of California, Davis, paper;
And an outdated video tour on
Please direct contact to the PDF publisher through the spam avoidance connection hidden from robot harvesting on the last page of a MiningMagaines.com E-Market Report.
Due to our world wide web information only articles being anonymously hacked out of everywhere...
... by control freaks who somehow seem to take exception to our First Amendment protected views in support of a truly laissez-fair free enterprise economy, we have turned back to the creative disciplines of writing a book, which requires more thinking than dashing off a cut-and-paste self serving SEC condoned press releases, or modified 'red herring' tombstone style advertisements.
Our virus free Adobe Acrobat PDFs, which can be saved to your computer for paper trail sharing, are also locked for your protection from malware.
And yes, as a financial industry publisher not accredited by being a certified financial ADV 'guru' advisor, we are always looking for bona fide honest information only articles and industry editorials that will be available on such publications as TheProspector.com.